Aug 14, 2009

First ever CT call!!



*Creative Team Call*

I'm Christy, the new Designer Apprentice at Pixel Gypsy Designs! My shop is growing so I'm looking for a few talented scrappers!

Needed
4 guest CT members
4 permanent CT members

Requirements
*Create 2 layouts per kit / layout
*Minimum of 4 layouts / month
*Participate on team blog
*Promote me when you get the chance
*Be active on the PGD forums, gallery and the team forum
*Post layouts to gallery at PGD, DST and 1 other of your choice
*HAVE FUN!

To Apply
Please send an email to christy@pixelgypsydesigns.com with the subject as CT Call. Include your real name, a brief bio, a list of any other CTs you're on, a link to your most complete gallery and a link to what you think is your very best layout.

Deadline to Apply
Friday, August 21 at midnight eastern

I will notify ALL applicants by Monday, August 24!




No comments:

Post a Comment