Jul 15, 2009

Name Change and Announcement

I've decided to drop the name Nine One Nine Designs and stick to my own name instead! From here on out, my designs will be under Christy Peffly. I hope this doesn't cause any confustion for anyone.

A few weeks ago, Sherrie Piegdon of Pixel Gypsy Designs, emailed me to invite me to join the Pixel Gypsy Designs Apprentice Program!! For a time, I'll be learning new designing tips from the Pixel Gypsies! When Sherrie thinks I'm qualified, I'll be an official Pixel Gyspy Designer! I'm really excited about this. If you haven't already, check out Pixel Gypsy Designs and see why I love them!


I'm keeping busy with the apprentice program, but I do have some new things in the works for you all...and of course, they are FREE! I hope you'll keep me bookmarked and be patient with me as I learn the designing ropes. And in case you were wondering, I'll always have freebies for you!

My DH and I are heading to Emerald Pointe waterpark in Greensboro, NC tomorrow for two days. And when I get back I'll work on posting that freebie for you. Enjoy the rest of the week!

-Christy

1 comment: